Apply to EPD using the link above or through the mail.
To be eligible to apply, you must have completed your undergraduate (either BA or BS) degree. No specific major is required or preferred, and our intentionally interdisciplinary program has drawn students with backgrounds in a wide range of disciplines, such as biology, ecology, environmental engineering, environmental science, environmental studies, economics, history, political science, and sociology.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
• General GRE (this requirement is waived for Lehigh students)
• At least two Letters of Recommendation
• Personal Statement
Any materials not electronically submitted can be sent to:
Office of Research and Graduate Programs
College of Arts and Sciences
9 West Packer Avenue
280 Maginnes Hal
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Please note the following deadlines for admission:
• March 1st for financial aid for the following Fall Semester
• April 30th for the following Summer Session
• July 15th for the following Fall Semester
• December 1st for the following Spring Semester
Applications submitted past these dates will be reviewed for admission, but cannot be considered for financial aid (except for Presidential Scholarships for Lehigh University students).